Get critique of your vocals *anonymously*

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone,

I built a little project for anyone who would like to post a recording completely anonymously:

http://blind-audition.net

I thought it would be useful for someone who's uncomfortable posting, or for anyone who wants to try something outside their comfort zone. Let me know if you like it!

I think the project could be useful for shy beginners do can't dare to demonstrate how they sing.

like me

George can often be found playing electric stringy things, and singing... [url=https://soundcloud.com/george-williams-8]and then this happens[/url]

I tried that swinging the cat thing.....I did hit an A5......... But I could not get the cat to claw me in the same place again... :( .... :lol: .... :/

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I tried that swinging the cat thing.....I did hit an A5......... But I could not get the cat to claw me in the same place again... :( .... :lol: .... :/

Yeah, I forgot mention something I learned the hard way. You should really be wearing a pair of welder's gloves when doing this technique.

I didn't get him swinging fast enough and he crawled up my leg....... I need to work on my technique.

If you cannot repeat the results something is wrong with the technique........

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I didn't get him swinging fast enough and he crawled up my leg....... I need to work on my technique.

If you cannot repeat the results something is wrong with the technique........

Amen, my southern brother from another mother.

• 4 years later...