I've Just Seen a Face

Rate this topic

ronws

Have you tried a straight bluegrass rhythm with that? I liked the singing also.

Coming up with cool things to do on the guitar can be a pain in the Butt. You get tired of the same ole 1 2 rhythm but sometimes it just works.

That finger picking pattern would work great with Don't think Twice by Bob Dylan. ( I think I am going to record that next).

Hey Ron! Long time no see. I liked a lot your interpretation :P Liked your guitar and your singing :)

The only thing I'd change a bit is my favourite part "Falling, yes I am falling" practice a bit more the exact notes there, because it sounds so cool when it's done perfect, I love the melody of this song so much :B

EDIT: I don't mean that you're off pitch, I just mean more of a steady-"staccato"-trill kind of thing, more than a sirening up and down to the next note.

I should have done this like a tribute, then, instead of a cover. The audience wants what the audience wants. Thanks so much for the advice, guys. I will definitely, as I always do, continue to work on my voice.

And, if I ever perform another Beatles song, I will either get a karaoke track or not post until It is an exact replica.

You guys have taught me a lot.