Cover of The Rose by Bette Midler

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi Bay_Harbor_Butcher, first of all, congratulation you have a really good voice and singing!!

I like your version of this song, however i think it would be better if you lower it a half or a whole step, or maybe if you try to sing the first part softer and explode later i think it would enrich the song even more...

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-

You have a really nice voice. Good job. You can definitely sing, no questions asked. I agree with Boni about the build up though. It's like sex...you can take him/her in the back and smash...and some songs need that...or you can play around a bit first with some foreplay to wet the appetite.

You have a really beautiful voice though

You have a really nice voice. Good job. You can definitely sing, no questions asked. I agree with Boni about the build up though. It's like sex...you can take him/her in the back and smash...and some songs need that...or you can play around a bit first with some foreplay to wet the appetite.

You have a really beautiful voice though

:lol: Well put.

Blast it Bay, I was planning to sing this. :o How am I going to follow that?

I have to echo what others have said....Start soft and build intensity....and release the intensity at the end of the song. Your voice is spectacular as usual.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."