Somebody to love-Queen

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi Aravindmadis, I listened to your other cover of Tears in Heaven, and really liked it (I left my comments on that thread), but I think you need to work a bit more on this cover, just to make you feel more comfortable singing it. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is a bad cover, but I just feel that it needs more work. I always thought that this was a tough song by Queen, but maybe it is because I tend to get confused by the 145 different voices... eh eh eh. I don't know if you noticed or did it as a stylistic feature, but you did not sustained the high notes at the end of the phrases (such as in "Lord" and others), and (IMO) it made it sound less. Dude, 2 covers in the same day, you are on fire!

I was wondering if I could make a request: can you record "Love of my life" (Queen)? I would like to "see" how you would do it. Keep on rocking!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sounds pretty nice, I'm jealous of that upper range.  Also, that starting falsetto was pure as hell.  Sounded beautiful.   

Wish I could take the credit for the starting falsetto, but I cant since it belongs to the great Freddie Mercury!   :lol:  :D  :P

But yes, the upper range is my voice  :)