Do My Vocals Sound Fine In This Song?

• TMV World Legacy Member

I tried to write a more unsettling song but I'm not sure if my voice and the guitar are blending well or if just sounds awkward, any input? BTW, these are just some of the songs I might include in a future demo album, I have some more which I won't upload to soundcloud but I'm seeking some opinions on these songs to determine whether or not I should have them on the cd. haha I did forget, sorry :P 

The vocals sound fine to me. You kind of vocal fried maybe a bit on the low sections like 'no one cares' but it doesn't sound bad and has a kind of sinister dark character that suits the song. Which is cool.

Is there anything about he vocal that was concerning you? It's kind of a clustered, claustrophobic and dark song.

Thanks for the response KillerKu :). That's exactly what I was going for, I just wanted to make sure it felt appropriate for the song and not gawky or hollow. I wanted the guitar and the voice to still complement eachother but I wasn't sure if I had gone too far with the vocals. You cleared everything up for me though.  

• 3 weeks later...