• TMV World Legacy Member

This is just a little part, i am planning to make a full cover with instuments. Is there anything i should change and should i sing it this way?

>

little delay added... is it better now or does it get worse?

>

Pekka

Nice job!

One comment: It sounds like you might be straining or at least pushing pretty hard on the high notes. To me it sounds a lttle out of  place in a song like this. Try to relax into the notes. Its easier said than done, I know - I am working on it myself.

Many thanks, you are right about that straining. It is very hard to get the high notes sound relax :)

Not bad at all. My recommendation is to reduce the amount of air when you go higher. And try to add more brightness to the sound. I mean the mask.

Thanks, i try to reduce the amount of air and i need to practice this more to get it sound right.

Not bad at all. My recommendation is to reduce the amount of air when you go higher. And try to add more brightness to the sound. I mean the mask.

I added some delay, is it better now?

Sorry Pekka, but effects are not going to be of much help. Also, listening to it again, there are a few spots that are off key.

The tone of your voice is nice - you have the talent to sing, so keep at it. I'd suggest working on the song a bit more, doing some exercises to develop your range will help with the high notes. Lowering the key may help if you want to record the song now.

Thanks, you are right. I have to practice more :)

Nice voice!

Pekka

Nice job!

One comment: It sounds like you might be straining or at least pushing pretty hard on the high notes. To me it sounds a lttle out of  place in a song like this. Try to relax into the notes. Its easier said than done, I know - I am working on it myself.

I think if you compare this song with others of pekka , my friend or Chicago for example ; here his voice is heard much freer . Continue on this road

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-

Ok the reverb or no reverb doesn't matter to me :)

Sounds like you think it is higher than it is, start the note in your head more, prepare it before you sing it. Get on top of it, let it roll out more and support you need less air and more focus, support but not with the throat. Picture the music in your head and let it crescendo slightly like waves. It sounds like your trying to thin it, unless your natural voice is thin, you need to do it differently. It's a little guttural and that is a more lyrical piece.

There is a post in here on how Steve Perry sings, if you want it thinner follow that instruction and lighten it up the right way.

HM Darius Adrik Conrad Alexander Noto-Holstein

***** Conrad Noto *****

www.ImperialHouseofKings.org

NotoStars@hotmail.com

Nice voice!

I think if you compare this song with others of pekka , my friend or Chicago for example ; here his voice is heard much freer . Continue on this road

Many thanks :)

Ok the reverb or no reverb does matter to me :)

Sounds like you think it is higher than it is, start the note in your head more, prepare it before you sing it. Get on top of it, let it roll out more and support you need less air and more focus, support but not with the throat. Picture the music in your head and let it crescendo slightly like waves. It sounds like your trying to thin it, unless your natural voice is thin, you need to do it differently. It's a little guttural and that is a more lyrical piece.

There is a post in here on how Steve Perry sings, if you want it thinner follow that instruction and lighten it up the right way.

Thanks, you are right. I need to practise more. I know it is thin and not so high but i tryed to sing it lower and it´s not working :(