• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everybody! I post here one of my band's songs. hope u like it and give me some 'feelings' about it. Thnx in advance! :D

Hi everybody! I post here one of my band's songs. hope u like it and give me some 'feelings' about it. Thnx in advance! :D

Breathtaking!

I enjoyed this amazing performance, liked the song. You're truly fabulous!

These guys deserve the notoriety!

Breathtaking!

thnx Nick, u're very kind, as usual ;) cheers

• Administrator

Breathtaking!

Absolutely !!!

I honestly don't understand why there aren't more comments ???? :o

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Brutal song bro! Nothing really to say here. Just listen and enjoy! Superb Vocals and awesome instrumental!

OMG thank you so much dear Elvis! It's very gratifying to see that so much work behind this album is appreciated by someone, so..... thank you again!!!! 

OMG thank you so much dear Elvis! It's very gratifying to see that so much work behind this album is appreciated by someone, so..... thank you again!!!! 

No problem bro! Just let us know when album gets released. Will deffinately buy it, or donate if it is free.

No problem bro! Just let us know when album gets released. Will deffinately buy it, or donate if it is free.

Thanks a lot bro! The album is already released on all major digital stores (iTunes, Amazon, etc): just check the YouTube notes below the video. The physical copy is also available, but is not distributed in stores. hugs :)

Wow!! I loved t!! You have a killer voice with lot of nuances, sometimes is soft and notice the influences of Bono´s voice (the real one..lol) in a good way since it doesn´t sound like a copy; sometimes it is raspy, when you turn it off at the end of some phrases it reminds to bon jovi; and powerful and bright on the high notes which are very impressive (also listened to your covers of queen and scorpion). Regarding this song, I think it´s great, I specially like the guitar solos, deep and slashy. Good work, man!! keep it coming

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-

Can´t get better than this, AWESOME music.

​WOW thank u very very much, dear pekka. Honored by your comment!!!! 

Wow!! I loved t!! You have a killer voice with lot of nuances, sometimes is soft and notice the influences of Bono´s voice (the real one..lol) in a good way since it doesn´t sound like a copy; sometimes it is raspy, when you turn it off at the end of some phrases it reminds to bon jovi; and powerful and bright on the high notes which are very impressive (also listened to your covers of queen and scorpion). Regarding this song, I think it´s great, I specially like the guitar solos, deep and slashy. Good work, man!! keep it coming

​Dear Bono, thnx for listening!!! I'm honored by your comment, for real. We NEVER take anything for granted about our music, so every positive feedback for us is golden (as well as negative ones, of course). I'm happy that u remember me... I've been in this forum only for a while months ago... :)  Cheers my dear!!!