About a year and 3 months into singing

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys,
about a year and 3 months nto my singing journey. Still building strength stamina and new notes. Still relatively new to the world of singing but have been a professional musician for about 8 years now.

Good stuff. So, how did you learn to sing?

Cheers and thanks for listening!

I'm not sure how strict the forums policies are but so I don't step on any toes, I posted a short review in the sub section 'other vocal methods and coaches' in one of the pre existing threads.

• Administrator

I'm not sure how strict the forums policies are but so I don't step on any toes, I posted a short review in the sub section 'other vocal methods and coaches' in one of the pre existing threads.

​The forum rules aren't that strict at all. Here's a link for your review > > http://www.themodernvocalistworld.com/topic/8159-the-tmv-world-forum-rules-guidelines/

Welcome, BlahBlah !

Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

I'm not sure how strict the forums policies are but so I don't step on any toes, I posted a short review in the sub section 'other vocal methods and coaches' in one of the pre existingarrow-10x10.png threads.

​The forum rules aren't that strict at all. Here's a link for your review > > http://www.themodernvocalistworld.com/topic/8159-the-tmv-world-forum-rules-guidelines/

Welcome, BlahBlah !

Regards,

Adolph

​OK cool.

I've been with Ken Tamplin's method.