• Administrator

Hello Maya,

Welcome to The Modern Vocalist World forum and our "Review My Singing" service. It is great to have you here. 

Your Review:

- I like your bed track a lot.. funk-a-groove... very cool feel on this tune...

- I also really like your melodic choices, it really fits well the "vibe"...

- Love the beginning... 

- When the song kicks into, 1:17... is it rushing the tempo?  Maybe... it felt like the groove was broken because the meter changed... 

- You have a crooning, sexy vibe going on here in the verses, that is really working... I would like to work with you to bring in more vocal fry, cry, and some chesty color as well.

- Your rhythm is good.

Overall, I liked this song a lot. I think its really cool and I particularly like the way you were singing in the verses. The choruses sounded solid too... I just wonder if the melody on the chorus could be changed a bit to synch with the groove of the verses a little better. I think it could... if it had more syncopation. But Im being a bit picky... VERY Cool.. I downloaded it! 

• TMV World Member

Hi Robert,

thank You very much for Your nice review :-) It made me feel a bit better while I am a little down from music critics of some servers in here after our last concert with my second band. It was supposed to be our greatest gig while being a supporting band for Morcheeba in Bratislava, but after I have seen vodeos I realized I have so much of work ahead of me :-D It wasn't bad, people were happy, but I want from my voice something more.

I heard Your song Alice in chains and I just went whow - such coordinated voice! Such a sure color and flow of the notes. I wish my voice was also this kind. Iam so sad we are situated such a far, I would apply Your singing lessons right away it if was possible :-(

here is my other DEMO we are going to record soon. Can you tell me some exercises or tips or some offer how should I work with my voice?

best regards

Maya

• Administrator

Hello Maya, thanks for your reply. I am glad you enjoyed the "Rooster" tribute. Coincidentally, I just created this demo.. it needs more work, but I think it sounds good...

Man in The Box

https://thevocaliststudio.box.com/s/nwcviz0z2grkvtpqb76vac48wriyrql1 

Regarding your video... again, I liked it. I didn't feel that it had a lot of issues with it. What about this song concerns you? I do think the production could be a little better. It sounds a bit "thin"... but that doesn't have anything to do with your singing.. 

In terms of tips and help, are you familiar with my vocal training program? You would get a lot out of that I think. 

• TMV World Member

Hey Robert

Whow!!! Amazing recording... I am so jealous about your natty lows !!

Iam thinking seriously about you trainee program - actually I am collecting money for things like in-ears etc so I need to think about another investment... but till mass all will be different I hope :-)

how many posts can I give here in a month? Is it limited?

thank you

• Administrator

Thanks Maya, I uploaded a new mix last night, less compression on the vocals.

What is a "natty low"? 

I truly hope you become a client of the new program. We are getting a lot of new customers right now! Here is a new video on it that might be interesting to view for you.

Regarding your posts... as many as you like... but I preface that by asking you to be reasonable... 

• TMV World Member

Don't worry, I promise I will put maximum 20 posts per day :-D :-D

by "natty lows" I mean great sophisticated lows :-)

Where can I find new mix?

I will watch Your video and write later on about it, I know I will buy it one day anyway :-)

• Administrator

Don't worry, I promise I will put maximum 20 posts per day :-D :-D

by "natty lows" I mean great sophisticated lows :-)

Where can I find new mix?

I will watch Your video and write later on about it, I know I will buy it one day anyway :-)

Hello Maya,

A (belated) sincere Welcome to The Modern Vocalist World Forum !!!

Only 20 posts per day ? :24:

On a serious note, I do hope that you will purchase "Pillars" and become a client of Maesto Lunte ! I assure you you will not be disappointed ! If it weren't for Robert, I wouldn't have the vocal abilities that I have today !!!

Please note that writing "testimonials" is not one of my strong points. However, I WILL say that  The Four Pillars of Singing (TFPOS) is the most comprehensive program on the planet, and Robert is totally committed to his clientele !!!

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"