• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi Folks, 

It has been a very long time since I posted.  I have made some jumps in my technical skills and so thought I should post a song again.  This actually I did about 2.5 years ago.  Unfortunately I don't have the older recording to do a Before-After comparison.  but the old version was around the time when I started  to learn to bridge but had still not learnt how to smoothly connect to the chest voice.  I had lot of issues then with nasality and "Quacky" sound.  I think since then I have addressed some of them.  

One thing that I would like to share in my experience is how important it is for us singers to keep pushing the boundaries every single time.  When you become better in singing, it reflects not only in your ability to do tough songs at an acceptable level, but it really improves the way you can sing "simpler" songs.. 

• Administrator

You are very welcome Arvind. Thanks for sharing your feelings about the TVS program, I appreciate it. ... the community here I have built. We enjoy having good people like you in our community.

This may sound funny but, do you have The Four Pillars of Singing

• TMV World Legacy Member
15 minutes ago, Robert Lunte said:

You are very welcome Arvind. Thanks for sharing your feelings about the TVS program, I appreciate it. ... the community here I have built. We enjoy having good people like you in our community.

This may sound funny but, do you have The Four Pillars of Singing

Yes I do.  Bought it 2 yrs ago I think.  Helped me a lot to understand concepts.  I am lazy to do exercises.  Always prefer to sing songs to scales. The community is awesome and like I said, I am both inspired and humbled to be in midst of so many great singers and coaches.  It always pushes me to do better. I am 38 years old.  I started singing when I was 34.  I have been around in these forums for nearly as long.  So yah, it has been great for me. 

Kudos to you Rob and the wonderful bunch here.  I know it takes a lot of effort to set up a community like this and you are all really making the world a smaller place. 

• Administrator
On 4/11/2017 at 0:25 PM, aravindmadis said:

Kudos to you Rob and the wonderful bunch here.  I know it takes a lot of effort to set up a community like this and you are all really making the world a smaller place. 

Thanks Aravind... its great to have you here.