Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (cover)

Sounds professionally produced. Did you use autotune? It sounded like it was autotuned or melodyned. Nothing wrong with that. It's just kind of an unspoken custom, at least for me, to call out what the mixing strategy was. Otherwise, this section might as well be called "Critique my recording equipment and mixing strategy."

Good recording. In fact, it sounds more polished than the original (and yes, I have seen that video.)

Sounds professionally produced. Did you use autotune? It sounded like it was autotuned or melodyned. Nothing wrong with that. It's just kind of an unspoken custom, at least for me, to call out what the mixing strategy was. Otherwise, this section might as well be called "Critique my recording equipment and mixing strategy."

Good recording. In fact, it sounds more polished than the original (and yes, I have seen that video.)

Thank you.

I is Korean, so English is not familiar with. Please note that too.

Like you said, I've used Autotune. ^ ^

And as a whole 'Don't Crack VIP' filters and 'CL1B' compressor, 'SSL duende' EQ was used.

Reverbs 'BreverB' delay 'H-Deley' was used.

Take care always ^ ^

Your English sounds really good, especially at the beginning (later it becomes worse). I think you can do better by practising the lyrics by just reading them and pronouncing each word clearly and correctly.

Nice tone and vibrato. I don't know how much your voice has been affected by software manipulations though, which you are obviously really good at!

Your English sounds really good, especially at the beginning (later it becomes worse). I think you can do better by practising the lyrics by just reading them and pronouncing each word clearly and correctly.

Nice tone and vibrato. I don't know how much your voice has been affected by software manipulations though, which you are obviously really good at!

You're too kind:)

English did not get close this school, had not properly understood and sing ...

I still have to write through google translator. Haha:)

Effects as a 'Filter' was used.

Music has been used only for that feeling ^ ^

Thank you again. Always happy.

Archived