Say Something Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

If any of you got some time please listen to my cover for this song originally by A Great Big World. Really appreciate any kind of feedback and critique thanks, but i prefer something harsh and honest that can help to foresee my mistakes! :)

hopefully someone can give feedback on this, because i use different approach of singing for this cover. so i'd to know if its a bad approach or not. because usually when i learn new thing and change my singing approach, it adds something bad like nasal sound, strain and etc. thanks really appreciate your feedback.

I agree with Geno and Jens. Right voice, right approach, right song. Your voice seems to fit this song and vice versa.

And, you know, when at least 3 MV members agree, it then becomes immutable law.

\m/

Thanks a lot jens, geno and ronws for the feedbacks. so i can continue using this new approach after this, really glad it turn out to be better than before. :D

• Administrator

RHan,

Excellent !!! I really enjoyed it :cool:

Post this on the "Social Media" site and I'd be pleased to Feature you :D

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• Administrator

Thanks Adolph! I really appreciate that! I've uploaded it on the social media. Thanks again for your support! :D

My pleasure :D

Check out the "Social Home Page" :cool:

Adolph C. Namlik
Western N.Y.

716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

My pleasure :D

Check out the "Social Home Page" :cool:

This is absolutely one of the sweetest thing ever happen in my life :P Thanks Adolph! :D

• Administrator

This is absolutely one of the sweetest thing ever happen in my life :P Thanks Adolph! :D

Again, you're most welcome, RHan !!! :D

You can sweeten things up even more if do the song over (or another song), that would meet the requirements of the "SPOTLIGHT VIDEO".

Here's the details : "To qualify for a “Spotlight Video” the video MUST be live. Either onstage, in the studio, videos with backing tracks, or videos that contain "instructional material" (i.e. instructional videos by our coaches,Subject Matter Experts {SME’s}, etc.)."

Give it some thought :D

Adolph C. Namlik
Western N.Y.

716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"