Need your help guys!

Rate this topic

Hey Guys.

I really need your help. One of my hebrew songs (A duet) has been nominated for a professional Video Clip. All I have to do to win is get the most LIKES to a post. It takes just a second, just click on the link, then click on like. Its not a facebook page, just a post.

It would be highly appreciated if you can help a fellow long time member of the forum get his much needed stepping stone. Also, you will be able to hear the duet once you click the link. The lady singer who I am dueting with is Shani Badihi.

356eb1c9a2f450e75c21ebb7003be516

Now here is the challenge. Guess what the song talks about ;)

Thanks A Million!

Gilad

I saw it and liked it on facebook.

It sounds like a love song but I don't know. The only hebrew I know, and I am probably spelling it wrong is "La Chayim."

Though I probably accidently picked up some yiddish when I studied German.

I loved the song Gilad, but I am not on facebook. I may be an odd person but I do not like for everyone to know more about me than I know myself. :P

I tried to hit the Like button anyway but they wanted me to sign up.

Good luck anyway..... You sound great.

Hey Guys!

Adolf: Thank you very much!!!

Ronws: LOL. Its not a love song about how it isn't brave to just walk away. Now back to the "LIKE". In order for it to be counted for the competition, it must be on this post. Sooo. can you do it again to the post?:cool:

Mdew: Thank you so much for trying! ;)

Thanks guys!

• Administrator

Hey Guys!

Adolf: Thank you very much!!!

Ronws: LOL. Its not a love song about how it isn't brave to just walk away. Now back to the "LIKE". In order for it to be counted for the competition, it must be on this post. Sooo. can you do it again to the post?:cool:

Mdew: Thank you so much for trying! ;)

Thanks guys!

My pleasure, Gilad :D As Always......:cool:

Gilad,

I'm not an expert, it's just that your voice seemed somewhat "receded" in the mix. Hers sounded more intimate, as if she were closer to the mic and yours had been recorded further away. It's very subtle, but in a small way, it made you sound as if you were backing her up and not an equal duet partner (as I felt you should be). I hope it doesn't seem like nitpicking, sometimes I focus on weird things. It sounded great!

MDM: Thanks for the comments.

Interesting point you got there. Obviously you are talking only about the Chorus. Yes, I too feel as if my voice is slightly away. Too late to change it though.

Thanks!