Critique my vocals on my bands newest CD!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys. Due to some of the licensing/royalty rules, I can't post links or have my music posted anywhere where anyone can listen for "Free". However, it is on Spotify, and you can listen to the entire CD there, for free (yeah, I DON'T GET IT EITHER)Anyway, feel free to listen to it, and post some critiques. My favorite song on the cd is Another Shade of Black. Whats your favorite?

Just search drophead.

www.drop-head.com

Good for you, Keith. At least with Spotify and others, you get paid for play. That is why you can't link it here. Then, again, you are almost a lawyer and probably already knew that and here I am being cheeky enough to spout that. Sorry. Sometimes, I forget my manners.

But I am always a fan of your music and especially your voice.

I can't post it legally. The music has to be acquired through an approved source. If I break that rule, we forfeit $. Oh, and our music gets kicked off Pandora, Spotify, Time Warner, and the label ... It's a bad situation to be breaking their rules!

www.drop-head.com

The only free way right now to listen to it without getting me into trouble is to use Spotify and search "drophead"  :(   it is ridiculous. It has to do with the type of copyright protection we elected to use when we sent it in.

www.drop-head.com

LIke I said, good for you, Keith. About time you got some major distribution and started making some real money. I don't know, obviously, how well "Drop Dead" sold as a self-release but is there a possibility that it could get picked up and re-issued, as well?