Zedd - I Want You To Know (Acoustic Cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member
Marissa and I cover Zedd's I Want You To Know! We also show off our dance moves and biceps. Thanks to one of my fans for suggesting this song, I really like it!

You know I am your biggest fan.

I don't think I have disliked anything you did and I like "Beatles Day in the Life" feel you put in your vids. I think you should take a vid cap of the fake guitar destruction and make that your avatar. Just for laughs.

Another great song and Video.........Welcome back......Keep them coming..

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

You know I am your biggest fan.

I don't think I have disliked anything you did and I like "Beatles Day in the Life" feel you put in your vids. I think you should take a vid cap of the fake guitar destruction and make that your avatar. Just for laughs.

Thanks Ron! And that's not a bad idea...

Another great song and Video.........Welcome back......Keep them coming..

Thanks MDEW, glad to be back

Yeah, T. Unless you need a scary old man avatar. I am good for those. Normally, I would use a pic of my dog because he is prettier than I am and image means a lot.

Then, I thought, would could be more ironic than my scary visage juxtaposed with my soprano-like voice.

Yeah, T. Unless you need a scary old man avatar. I am good for those. Normally, I would use a pic of my dog because he is prettier than I am and image means a lot.

Then, I thought, would could be more ironic than my scary visage juxtaposed with my soprano-like voice.

For the record, I think you're very pretty.

This is great! Definitely like the dance moves..  looks like you both are multi-talented :D

Thanks WhiteTan! We've got fancy feet.

For the record, I think you're very pretty.

Ha ha I actually laughed out loud....

I have never spoke to you before, but I can say you have won lmao

I dont like ron much though. I am 6'4 218...and I dont like people taller than me, I am used to being the highest bar in the graph ha ha ha. If I ever take the hour trip up to Sherman to see ron, gonna have to wear my goth boots to get a couple inches lol.

m.i.r., you will still need a ladder but I happen to have one, here.

I never thought of myself as pretty. In fact, what attracted my wife to me was the "biker" look and the thousand yard stare. My hair was long, then. See, all of her male friends when she was younger were bikers, usually independents, not in any particular club. And they were all electricians, too. I see a pattern.

But, like Samson, my strength has waned now that my hair is cut. Or, it's old age.

If it wasn't for crazy work schedules, we probably could meet some time and scare the neighbors. Neither have I had a chance to meet Steven, through I drive through his town every day. Usually at about .8 Mach.

Aside from growing up with my brother, slstone, the only other forum member I have met is former moderator Aaron. He is from Texas but lives in the Seattle, Wa, area and actually had direct lessons with Robert.

He came down here to visit family and I was invited. So, we were in the garage trading D5's and mine is really bright. The garage is at one end of the house and his mother was at the other end through a couple of closed doors and heard me. She came out into the garage because she thought one of us ran over one of the dogs.

A bit later, we had the dogs providing us chorus on "Run to the Hills."

Man, you just needed to be there ...