Nice to meet you TMV! :-) It's Ale from Italy! - Please Review

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello everybody,

My name is Alessandro, but everybody calls me "Ale".

I'm from Italy, 38 years old and work as a teacher in a primary school of Asti, the town where I live.

So I am not a professional singer, but I have been studing music and singing technique for some time so far. I love singing and, actually, music has always been a way to feel alive for me and to fight against all those pain-in-the-nek things that you happen to live in your life, you know.  :)

I am very excited to post my first song here. I have been thinking for some time and really couldn't make a decision on which of my recorded covers or original pieces could have been the best one to represent me... but then I just ended up with "She Will Be Loved", simply because it's recent and I simply like singing it.  :D

I really thank you so much for dedicating some time to my voice and I realy hope you will drop me some lines to give me your opinion about it. 

:)

Hi Robert, nice to meet you!

I'm from North Italy, from a small town called Asti, not far from Turin. Ever heard of a wine named "Asti Spumante"? It's produced here, as there are great wine producers nearby: such as Cizano, Gancia... ecc. Nutella was created 25 kilometres far from my home. Beautiful landscapes can be seen from the hills sorrounding my town, where good quality grapes as well as awesome hazelnuts are farmed... ;-)

• Administrator

That sounds great. I have been to Italy many times and it is beautiful. Ive been to Rome, Cagliari, Milano, Verona, and a few small little villages. I live in Seattle, WA... we grow Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon.com, Boeing, Adobe, my company, "The Vocalist Studio"... LOL... 

I did some Masterclasses in Italy, several... I look forward to visiting again soon.

Hello everybody,

My name is Alessandro, but everybody calls me "Ale".

I'm from Italy, 38 years old and work as a teacher in a primary school of Asti, the town where I live.

So I am not a professional singer, but I have been studing music and singing technique for some time so far. I love singing and, actually, music has always been a way to feel alive for me and to fight against all those pain-in-the-nek things that you happen to live in your life, you know. :)

I am very excited to post my first song here. I have been thinking for some time and really couldn't make a decision on which of my recorded covers or original pieces could have been the best one to represent me... but then I just ended up with ">"She Will Be Loved", simply because it's recent and I simply like singing it. :D

I really thank you so much for dedicating some time to my voice and I realy hope you will drop me some lines to give me your opinion about it.

:)

Hi Ale!!! So at last you made up your mind!! Really happy to see you here and to having let you know this nice site!!

I already listened to your cover but I want to say also here GREAT JOB my friend!!

Kisses

Cinzia

Hi Ale!!! So at last you made up your mind!! Really happy to see you here and to having let you know this nice site!!

I already listened to your cover but I want to say also here GREAT JOB my friend!!

Kisses

Cinzia

Thank you so much my dear friend! If only we lived closer... we could cooperate somehow in music! 

You sang it in a very different style and I really liked it... B)  Great... I am also looking forward to make my cover on this song.... hopefully soon I can able to and post it around here.. :)

Thank you so much Umesh! Looking forward to listening to it!

That sounds great. I have been to Italy many times and it is beautiful. Ive been to Rome, Cagliari, Milano, Verona, and a few small little villages. I live in Seattle, WA... we grow Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon.com, Boeing, Adobe, my company, "The Vocalist Studio"... LOL... 

I did some Masterclasses in Italy, several... I look forward to visiting again soon.

I can see that you have been al around here, uh? :-) Great. 

Wow... Seattle... it makes me remember the TV show "Frasier".. you forgot to mention that :D  LOL

One of the pop songs I really like and I also admire Adam as both a singer and, these days, as an actor. Anyway, I liked your interpretation. You did it your way but kept the original intention of the song, I think. Well done.

One of the pop songs I really like and I also admire Adam as both a singer and, these days, as an actor. Anyway, I liked your interpretation. You did it your way but kept the original intention of the song, I think. Well done.

Hi there, nice to meet you.

Thank you so much for your words, I'm glad to read that.

Hi Ale, i really like your voice ☺

Oh, thank you so much. This is something really really nice and encouraging for me! :)