My higher quality recordings

• TMV World Legacy Member

Dev, I don't think there's something wrong with my higher head and mixed voice notes in this song, 'cause I've started to use this sound many years ago and still face no problems. I believe it's merely that you don't like this kind of sound :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dev, I don't think there's something wrong with my higher head and mixed voice notes in this song,

Good for you my friend. I gave honest opinion. The most precious thing I think.

I am not American "awesome" type of guy. Europe - different culture.

My singing -----> http://soundcloud.com/richardstomach

• 2 weeks later...

I really like your voice Igor... Your renditions of Soldier of Fortune and Windmill, two very VERY important songs to me - you pulled off really great!!

I do hope you make it as a singer soon... =)

Demonstrating my Kiske-styled mixed voice :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAKvrGD5rI

Wow, i love it!!! I have listened to this song over and over again, i think it sounds so f%47-ing good. When you sing Helloween songs you are at your best i think. Don´t misinterpretate me, Jug, i think you are a fantastic singer, but this high-pitched metal songs really favours you. I think many of your songs sounds too operatic for me, but this Helloween song, this i what i am talking about. HELLLOOOWWEEEEEN IS YOUR DESTINY, JUG!

I find your voice, generally not always, to be dopy and dark, especially on lower notes. It sounds good but i prefer a tone a little less dopy.

I was just about to write the same :o

Jugolator, you're an incredibly good singer, but I agree there is too much of the dopy-sound for me.

Jugulator, the Kiske tune is awesome, I really like the tone of your voice here. If I have to write a critique (as that's the name of this forum after all:), I'll say that you slide down at the end of your last notes in some phrases and it's a little distracting. Fix that and thus become the Russian Kiske :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am an idiot and find some things hard to understand. If someone doesn't like a genre of music or the style of singing in that genre, why comment on it.

Oh man, I think I said that out loud, didn't I?

"Save my life I'm going down for the last time ..." - Head East.

• Administrator

ronws wrote :

If someone doesn't like a genre of music or the style of singing in that genre, why comment on it.

Ditto !!!

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Nice job, you sing this very powerfully throughout the whole song. I hear one example of falsetto at 47 sec. but you do the same verse in the same key with chest voice at 2:04. I like the more powerful version at 2:04 best. I'm not sure how Freddie does it. Keep em coming.:cool: