Don't stop believing

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here's a short take of the song: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8384032/2012/25.5%20Dont%20stop%20believing%20with%20effects.mp3

I'm practicing this song so that I'll be able to perform this with my band. I've been in some vocal trouble for over a week now, my voice gets hoarse so easily.. I'm looking for a teacher now. Anyway how does this sound to you, do you hear anything wrong with this clip that might cause me to lose my voice?

Sounds Kewl. I'd like to hear the whole song with a backing track . I have it if you need it. Email me if you want it.

www.drop-head.com

Yeah it sounds pretty good, but it would be good to hear it with music and a bit more of it. So I too essentially agree with Keith.

And I also agree, I would like to hear it with music. :) So, the good part is that it was on pitch. Also I think you can do a good job with this song. However, what ever effect you were using made me feel like I just dropped a hit of acid and was watching a star wars movie. :D Too much echo or something.

And I don't know if English is your second language but your voice sounded a little pinched. Not quite nasal but pinched. If that makes sense. Mostly from the halfway mark it sounded a little like Adam Sandler. I've heard your songs before and so I know you can do better. This was an unusual sound to my ears. Not bad...but something was going on.

Otherwise good job. Better than I could do for sure :) So next time, MUSIC. :)

Thanks guys for feedback. Keith I just emailed you about the backing track! I will give it a shot as soon as I can, within a week or so. Hard times, I don't know if my singing is getting better or worse, I will certainly do my best trying to record this song.

This sounds great, Opa. In some parts you sound really girlish. And that is meant as a compliment, it sounded great, unstrained. I would also like to hear your voice together with a backing track.