Open Arms - Journey cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sorry about the lyric confusion, I was just testing out my new mic. I am trying to find a few good techniques or programs that will allow me to get more depth into my high notes. Also, I would like my voice to sound less like my nose is plugged. Finally, I would like to learn how to have raspy yet powerful high notes like Christina Aguilera. I have just been using Brett Manning's Mastering Mix on my own and I think I need to move on. I'm thinking that the CVT will help me more with this... any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Your nose did not sound plugged, to me. Of course, you don't have to take my word for it. Go ahead and keep beating yourself up, if it makes you happy. Nice r & b version. You need to find someone who can make an r & b backing track and this will really pop.

Many people have gone quite far with SS. It's a good program. And, sometimes, a singer wishes to grow in another direction and these other prgorams are good for that, too. Good luck and keep us posted with how you are doing.

I rarely hear a song acapella that sounds right to me. That was beautiful. Very energetic and satisfying.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."