Whole lotta love

• TMV World Legacy Member

I just added you to the list of singers who put me to shame. It is pretty easy to get on that list, but man you rocked that one. :D

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

That was awesome!! By the way what exactly do you do at 3:04, because it sound like you start clean and then you add the rasp and the way you project that note, it sounds sooo cool!! How did you achieve this particular type of tone for the note, head resonance?

Currently listening. Great tone. Lots of strong notes. But there were times when I think that good sounding notes lacked power. But yeah at 3:04 was great. The finish was nice and on point, it gave nice amounts of energy at the end. I know want to cover this song. I think I could pull it off.

The only song I have up.
https://soundcloud.com/#skyknight-1/hallelujah-m

I liked it, Chavie. I really liked the high harmony at about 3:58. And I liked that you did your own jazzy version. That makes more of a Plant version than most anyone that would do just every note on the album. You sang it like he would sing it, without sounding or trying to sound like a carbon copy of his exact timbre.

You should do some more Led Zep covers.

thanks everyone .......as for the note around 3:04

i dont really know what its called (false folds?)

ive done this slowly over the past few months....starting comfortable and slowly (very slow.....weeks to month)

going up my range one note at a time.

its a controlled rasp on the "yeahh" it should be comfortable and no strain

thats the exercise that helped me ... i kinda found it on accident

just be careful and dont do anything to hurt yourself.

www.soundclick.com/chavie