Stairway to Heaven - Chity Somapala

Rate this topic

• Administrator

How can i upload it?

We're in a COMPLETELY different time zone. I was sound asleep dreaming when you were making your post.... :lol: I see you figured out the upload... Great job !

You also did an awesome job on "The Land in Flames" which is now Featured on the Homepage ! :cool:

Regards,

Adolph

• Administrator

OK, so help me out here.... I liked "Stairway to Heaven" as well, but as I mentioned above, I also liked "The Land in Flames" which is now Featured on the Social Home Page.

So which do I "SPOTLIGHT" ??? Decisions, decisions...... :o

Sure, Chity, you get to choose as well :D

I wish I could do that with my voice. Your ending is well handled, and it has the heaviness I thought was impossible without full belting it. How are you doing that? BTW, I really liked this, you flubbed the lyrics a bit :P. But it didn;t matter much.

My only criticism is to sing it a bit with more gusto at the end verse because the instrumentation gets punchier.

I'm still not over how easily you guys can handle the ending of this song. I feel like I'm at the vocal olympics at that point.:rolleyes:

Sounds fantastic, very well done. My only critiscism like Rocknsoulover mentioned would be that i would have preferred a more belty ("belty" is that a word ?) end verse, it kind of drowns in the orchestra.