What a wonderful world

• TMV World Legacy Member

I think you did a really good job. Your articulation of english is good. Of course, you don't sound american but that doesn't matter, to me. I can understand everything you are singing, here. I usually prefer the version by Louis Armstrong, even though he had a voice that rattled, even when he spoke.

You should definitely keep this song in your set of songs you can do anywhere at a moment's notice.

Hey bono, this was real good! Very nice timbre. I like the jazz approach on this one.

If you want anything to improve (this is just a minor thing though), it's that you at some places kinda "slide around" a bit too much before hitting the notes spot on. Nothing gamebreaking, just a detail :)

Hey,

I thought you did a really good job. You have a really nice tone and your pronunciation is really good considering English isn't your first language. Overall, you have a great voice. I'm a big Louis Armstrong fan, so I love the song choice. I love jazz and blues personally, so my advice would be to study Louis a bit more. Although his voice was a one-of-a-kind, he was so huge in changing the way singing was approached and he influenced a lot of other singers. If you want that jazz feel, try playing around with the time and connect the time with the telling of the story. I mean, that's if you even do jazz or want to do jazz. If you do, listen to Louis solo on trumpet and try to follow those and then eventually veer off and tell the story your way. I'm only giving this advice because I think you have an awesome voice and think you could pull it off.

Good job though.

Thank you Marcus and BlackieJane for you kind words and for your advices, i find them accurate and useful. I know i have some troubles with time.. i think it is a great idea to listen to Louis Amstrong solo on the trumpet, i`ll do it! :)

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-