Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers

• Administrator

Receiving such a feedback from you ​it's the greatest reward for me! Thanx :)

:D Most definitely BEAUTIFUL !!!

I actually liked your rendition better than the original ;)

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• TMV World Legacy Member

Beautiful has already been said, but I cannot think of a better word for it. Beautiful..........

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Very smooth sound I like it. My only critique is I prefer it accompanied by only an acoustic guitar but that is just a personal preference. Keep up the good work.

MIQ VERSE MUSIC

Music Producer, Singer & Songwriter

Specializing in R&B instrumentals for indie artists. 

www.miqverse.com

Very smooth sound I like it. My only critique is I prefer it accompanied by only an acoustic guitar but that is just a personal preference. Keep up the good work.

​Thank you very much! I used to sing it only piano and voice but have no recording of that! 

You have a really nice voice. There's a vintage quality to it. Kinda reminds me of Roberta Flack. My only criticism is the backing track. I just thought that the cheesiness of the backing music took away from the overall feel and the beauty of your voice. But the backing music isn't whats being critiqued here. You have a really nice voice. My only advice is, get a band together and go play some gigs!

• TMV World Member

Excellent rendition. Nice tone, smooth vibrato and phrasing. You have a great grasp of the dynamics of the song; you know when to push the volume and when to pull it back. My only negative would be the delivery. It lacks heart and soul. It's an excellent exercise in singing the song on pitch but it lacks something.

Do another take and sing it with more passion. Feel the lyrics. Imagine you're singing about someone you know. Get inside the song. The melody should draw me in emotional. Go back and listen the Bill Withers; you can hear his heart breaking.

You're almost there.

Kevin Richards
Founder - RPM Vocal Studios
http://www.rpmvocalstudio.com
[twitter]rockthestagenyc[/twitter]

You have a really nice voice. There's a vintage quality to it. Kinda reminds me of Roberta Flack. My only criticism is the backing track. I just thought that the cheesiness of the backing music took away from the overall feel and the beauty of your voice. But the backing music isn't whats being critiqued here. You have a really nice voice. My only advice is, get a band together and go play some gigs!

​Thank you very much......I started performing live on 1992 and I haven't stopped yet. This is just home-recording, using mp3 files I find on line! Thanks for listening e reviewing my cover!

Excellent rendition. Nice tone, smooth vibrato and phrasing. You have a great grasp of the dynamics of the song; you know when to push the volume and when to pull it back. My only negative would be the delivery. It lacks heart and soul. It's an excellent exercise in singing the song on pitch but it lacks something.

Do another take and sing it with more passion. Feel the lyrics. Imagine you're singing about someone you know. Get inside the song. The melody should draw me in emotional. Go back and listen the Bill Withers; you can hear his heart breaking.

You're almost there.

​The lack you felt is due to the wrong key! Unfortunately I got only the Bill Withers file (which is obviously in a male key) but now I found an mp3 file in female key and I think I will record it again....thank you for your nice words!