House of the rising sun

• TMV World Legacy Member

As sung by a bass baritone. Quick cover for vocal practice today. (I ended before the last two verses)

https://app.box.com/s/t0dsky9soy726cnhbs9t

And I know it's not the best karaoke track.

Hey!

Haha, when I read bass baritone I was expecting a voice similar to Eric Clayton from Saviour Machine.

I liked your interpretation :P You set a very dark atmosphere, which is pretty cool. I haven't heard the original, so I have nothing to compare it with, but I liked it :)

You Rock! I just wonder if your not shredding you're vocal folds when you sing like that. :D

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Thanks guys!

@analog sure! But my handwriting is aweful. Thanks :D

@MDEW I don't think I am. Worst case scenario the false fold distortion could end up causing nodules (that's what I've heard at least), but I don't do it often enough for that to happen.

What I love is you have developed your own style and you stick to it no matter what genre. You remind me of Tom Waits with vocal range on this one. But still you of course. How's the new band coming? Are you gonna tour?

We're looking at studio dates and such. We might start giggin' later this year actually.

We just set up our web store to take more pre-orders

Wow! What a voice! I really liked your tone man! When I was listening I kept picturing a dude singing, and while he was opening his mouth, several vocalists were emerging and being replaced by others constantly....(I meant it as a compliment). Cheers! :cool: