The "All of me" Challenge by John Legend

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thanks Robert and Ron for the feedback.

Right now I will focus on my singing, intonation and technique - which gives me a lot to work on.

I guess the best way to pick up the american accent better is to try hang around with nativ speakers...

I guess the best way to pick up the american accent better is to try hang around with nativ speakers...

Yes, then you could pick up all of our bad habits ...  :lol:

I was born in California and live in Texas and I still have to work on my vowels.

Yes, this has turned out to be very cool... nice work Umesh & Felix.

Felipe, what do you mean, "8 days left"? 

end date for submission is 30th :)

The competition is tough, and getting tougher.....Great Job OldPainless, Loved that vibrato.....

I am afraid that I will not be getting that hug from Jens :unsure:  I just have no vibrato to speak of but I had a great time working on this.

Thank you Elvis for suggesting this and thank you Felipe for putting it into action.

My Latest attempt.......

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

​Hi Elvis.. I don't think that U really needed to redo it... ;) .. What I really like about your recording is that you got a powerful voice and you sang it in your own style... Cool.. B)

Yes, this has turned out to be very cool... nice work Umesh & Felix.

Felipe, what do you mean, "8 days left"? 

​Thank you!

Now that this challenge is over, will there be a recap of who is considered the "Winner" and what qualities or aspects of the performance that tipped the scales?

Out of curiosity, where did you find the "Judges"?  Or shall we create a poll to determine the said winners?

I was thinking to split the difference, But how many times can you listen to the same song from different people and not go nuts? Give them a chance to process the info and make an informed decision.